Our bottling lines utilize slat or electronic filling systems for solid dose products such as tablets, capsules, caplets, soft gels, liquid gels or gel cap forms.
These lines are capable of handling:
- A wide variety of bottle shapes and sizes
- Child-resistant (push and turn or snap cap) and twist-off closures with induction seals
- Cotton or polyester coil
- Desiccants (canister or sachet)
- Labeling with in-line printing and print verification
- Topserts and sideserts
- In-line cartoning and trays
Recently, Reed-Lane added another fully integrated bottling line – its sixth overall – to its packaging operations. All bottle lines feature Optel Countsafe vision systems to prevent undercounts and foreign product in the bottles.
For products packaged into bottles, our in-line serialization equipment, featuring Optel Group’s Bottle Tracker, makes for the perfect solution. Our serialized bottling lines feature equipment for unit level serialization through full pallet aggregation.