Home | Welcome to Contract Pharma   
Last Updated Thursday, April 24 2014
Print RSS Feed

Breaking News

Related Searches:
August 3, 2010
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), through the Biomedical Advanced R&D Authority (BARDA) has awarded Pfenex, Inc. a contract valued at $18.8 million in funding based on the achievement of milestones and that all contract options and extens  Read More »
August 3, 2010
Shire plc’s Luxembourg, Inc. subsidiary has bid to acquire all shares of Movetis NV for approximately $561.4 million in cash.   Read More »
August 2, 2010
INEOS Group has entered into an agreement to sell its global films business to Bilcare AG for approximately $130.5 million.   Read More »
August 2, 2010
Total product sales for the quarter were $3.6 billion (-1%). Sales in the U.S. totaled $2.8 billion (-2%) and International sales were up 3% to $826 million.  Read More »
August 2, 2010
Kevin K. Gordon has been appointed to serve as chief financial officer of Quintiles, effective immediately.  Read More »
August 2, 2010
Almac has launched Biomarkers for biopharma, a range of solutions to support biopharma companies in adopting biomarker strategies to help them better understand their drugs, improve success rates and values, and maximize the drugs’ potentials.  Read More »
August 2, 2010
QPharma, Inc. has released qSpend, an aggregate spend solution designed to assist Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Medical Device companies with compliance of state and federal laws, regulations, and industry guidelines governing sales and marketing.  Read More »
August 2, 2010
Lab and manufacturing revenues on the rise  Read More »
August 2, 2010
No rebound yet for preclinical services  Read More »
July 30, 2010
Charles River Laboratories and WuXi PharmaTech, Inc. have decided to terminate their previously announced acquisition agreement.  Read More »
July 30, 2010
Singulair sales in the quarter were flat at $1.3 billion. Remicade sales were $669 million (+18%).   Read More »
July 30, 2010
PPD, Inc. has expanded its cGMP lab testing services into Wayne, PA, to expand its services in the northeastern U.S.   Read More »
July 30, 2010
Harmony Labs has established a department focused on innovation and new product development.  Read More »
July 29, 2010
Late-Stage Development revenues in the quarter were flat at $267.0 million.   Read More »
July 29, 2010
Aptuit, Inc. and Siena Biotech entered into a strategic partnership under which Siena Biotech will take a minority stake in Aptuit’s operations in Verona, Italy and Aptuit will serve as Siena’s provider of choice for its development pipeline.  Read More »

Receive free Contract Pharma Direct emails
Sign up now to receive the weekly newsletter, and more!

Enter your email address:
Follow Contract Pharma On