The online auction opens August 19, 2020 and closes August 20, 2020. The sale catalog is currently posted with equipment photos, descriptions, and links to the auction registration. Additional information can be found on HGP's website as well.
"This is a tremendous opportunity for companies seeking to acquire a new site or expand their veterinary, biologics, or vaccine manufacturing," said Nick Dove, executive vice president of HGP. "In the event the site is not sold in its entirety, the state-of-the-art equipment inside will be in extreme demand by buyers around the world."
Adam Covitt, vice president of FEC added, "Given the current environment we are living in, expanded R&D and production is critical, and these state-of-the-art assets provide a rare procurement opportunity for biotech and pharmaceutical companies to enhance their current capabilities.”
Assets up for auction include:
- 30+ Bioreactor/Fermentation Systems
- IMA Life MULTIFILL F57 Liquid Filling and Closing Machine
- Bosch VRK 2005 Vial & Bottle Capping Machine
- Perry Industries TPLF-8 AquaFil 8-Station In-Line Filling Machine
- (2) MicroFluidics M-700 Series (7125-30) Mobile Microfluidizer Processors
- 150+ Stainless Steel, Jacketed Tanks
- Lab Equipment
- Facility Support Equipment
- And more.